Oncology Management Services values your privacy and does not sell or distribute visitor or customer information that is collected through our site (www.opcmh.com), live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org or to an individual employee email with the domain @oms-support.com). In order to use certain features on this site, obtain certain information, or to place an order, we require information that will remain confidential.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal information you provide on our site against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing.
The visitor and customer information we collect is only intended for purposes related to marketing activities and the completion of transactions. Some examples of how we use the information we collect include:
· Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events and promotions (including sending you email newsletters or other marketing communications).
· Process, record and track your purchases, payments and credits.
· Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and applications.
· Manage our customer information databases.
· Create, administer and communicate with you about your accounts.
Your emails will not be used for any purpose other than to fulfill contact or informational requests and to provide you with information about products, services and events. We respect the importance of your email privacy and email frequency will be limited to a maximum of 2 email per month. For OPCMH Resource material, you can expect to receive 1 email per quarter year.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us as indicated below.
Oncology Management Services
1982 Butler Pike
Conshohocken, PA 19428